- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 5 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Set aside some of the pie filling, including five cherries, for garnish. Divide the remaining filling among five ungreased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top each with a biscuit; brush with butter. Combine sugars and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Top with reserved pie filling. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forMini Cherry Cobblers
"I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but the bottom of the biscuits were basically raw dough, while the tops were done. I did use apple pie filling instead of cherry, but I don't think that was the issue. The dessert was tasty otherwise and very simple to make. 4 stars because it was indeed tasty and easy, 1 star because I can't figure out how to cook the biscuit most of the way through!"
"These were very good tasting and so easy to make!"