Mini Cherry Cobblers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 5 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Set aside some of the pie filling, including five cherries, for garnish. Divide the remaining filling among five ungreased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Top each with a biscuit; brush with butter. Combine sugars and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Top with reserved pie filling.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 252 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 13, 2017
I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but the bottom of the biscuits were basically raw dough, while the tops were done. I did use apple pie filling instead of cherry, but I don't think that was the issue. The dessert was tasty otherwise and very simple to make. 4 stars because it was indeed tasty and easy, 1 star because I can't figure out how to cook the biscuit most of the way through!
Dec 12, 2009
These were very good tasting and so easy to make!