Total TimeTotal Time: 3 Hours 20 min. (including refrigerating)
- 1 cup HONEY MAID® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter until blended; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crusts.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- BEAT whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread onto cheesecakes. Top with blueberries and zest.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 2, 2016
I really like this recipe for buffet parties. During the Christmas holidays, I substitute peppermint extract for half the vanilla and sprinkle the whipped cream with chopped peppermint candies. You need to adjust the serving amount and clarify that it is for muffin-sized cheesecakes. I doubled the recipe and got another dozen out of it. I'd call them "individual cheesecakes."
Dec 12, 2013
are these for mini cheesecakes or for regular size muffin cups?it seems like a lot of cream cheese for only 17 mini cheesecakes.
Dec 11, 2013
First time making and they were DELICIOUS!! I found them to be super easy to make a well. Extremely moist and the perfect amout of cheesecake to enjoy for dessert. My friend ate them as I topped them :D
Dec 2, 2013
I thought these were good!! I made my own graham cracker crumb mix and topped them with Extra Creamy Cool Whip and cherry pie filling...had to bake them about 10 extra minutes...
Dec 2, 2013
They looked wonderful but the taste was so-so. Bland is I guess the best description I would give it. I took it to a Thanksgiving day meal and out of the 17 I brought 3 were eaten and of those the people picked at them. Not a good response.