Mini Caramel Cheesecakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Chopped almonds or honey-roasted almonds, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, apple juice concentrate, sugar and ice cream topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Drizzle with additional ice cream topping and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Refrigerate until servings.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 323 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 6, 2014
We don't have apple juice concentrate in my country, so i chopped up some apples and put them through the creamcheese mixture. They tasted devine! They were soooooo good! I wished i had made more of them. They were heavenly! Thanks for this lovely recipe wich i 'll use very often! :-)
Jun 9, 2013
So easy to make. I added green apples to the cream cheese mixture. Yummy !!
Mar 12, 2012
Caramel is simply scrumptious. But, caramel cheesecake? Am I in heaven? I think I am. I bow to you for bringing together in one simple dish, the "nectar of gods." Yum...
Sep 14, 2011
I will make baby mini caramel cheesecakes. Using this recipe and making grahm crackers crushed and buttered then molded in mini cupcake pan. Chilled then filled. Enjoyed.
Nov 12, 2009
Loved this recipe and they looked gorgeous! I used chocolate crusts though to satisfy my chocolate cravings.