- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Chopped almonds or honey roasted almonds, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, apple juice concentrate, sugar and ice cream topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into tart shells. drizzle with additional ice cream topping and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Refrigerate until servings. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMini Caramel Cheesecakes
"We don't have apple juice concentrate in my country, so i chopped up some apples and put them through the creamcheese mixture. They tasted devine! They were soooooo good! I wished i had made more of them. They were heavenly! Thanks for this lovely recipe wich i 'll use very often! :-)"
"So easy to make. I added green apples to the cream cheese mixture. Yummy !!"
"Caramel is simply scrumptious. But, caramel cheesecake? Am I in heaven? I think I am. I bow to you for bringing together in one simple dish, the "nectar of gods." Yum..."
"I will make baby mini caramel cheesecakes. Using this recipe and making grahm crackers crushed and buttered then molded in mini cupcake pan. Chilled then filled. Enjoyed."