Mini Beef Rolls Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 24 miniature dinner rolls, split
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dill pickle slices
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cheese, soup mix and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoonfuls over roll bottoms. Top each with a pickle slice. Replace roll tops. Wrap in heavy-duty foil and place on baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 dozen.
If you don't use the entire contents of the onion soup mix when making Mini Beef Rolls, put the remaining mix in a small resealable plastic bag and freeze until the next time you prepare this recipe.
2 each: 357 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 992mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.