Mini Beef Rolls
My husband and I enjoy cooking and even won an award in a contest sponsored by a local radio station. No matter where we go, we're required to bring these sandwiches! - Robin LLoyd, Midland, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 24 miniature dinner rolls, split
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dill pickle slices
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cheese, soup mix and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Spread 2 tablespoonfuls over roll bottoms. Top each with a pickle slice. Replace roll tops. Wrap in heavy-duty foil and place on baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
If you don't use the entire contents of the onion soup mix when making Mini Beef Rolls, put the remaining mix in a small resealable plastic bag and freeze until the next time you prepare this recipe.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 357 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 992mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Originally published as Mini Beef Rolls in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book