Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas
Deborah Forbes or Fort Worth, Texas writes, "Just add a salad to these pizzas and you have a quick week night dinner in under 30 minutes. It's very budget friendly, too." More Grilled Chicken Recipes »
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (13 ounces) whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Nutrition Facts1 each: 157 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 428mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.