Mini Bagelizzas Recipe
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
2 each: 214 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Mini Bagelizzas
"I've made this twice and everyone wants the recipe. quick. I put the pepperoni down first so it covers the hole in the bagel before I put on the sauce."