Garlic powder gives these speedy mini pizzas extra pizzazz. Not only are they a snap to put together, but best of all, the ingredient list is easy on your pocketbook. My husband loves them. And my toddler will soon enjoy them as an after-school treat. -Stephanie Klos-Kohr, Moline, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 214 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.