Mini Apricot Turnovers Recipe
Turnovers don't have to be time-consuming when you use prepared pie pastry and fruit preserves. These oven-fresh goodies are just right for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as late-night snacks. Feel free to experiment with other fruit preserve flavors.
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot or peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Cut each pastry into four wedges. Place a rounded tablespoonful of preserves in the center of each. Moisten edges with water. Fold pastry over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- 2. Place turnovers on an ungreased baking sheet. Cut a small slit in the top of each. brush with milk. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over turnovers. Bake at 425° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 turnovers.
1/2 each: 348 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mini Apricot Turnovers
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC