- 2 cups prepared mincemeat
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- Spread mincemeat over the bottom of pastry shell. In a large bowl, beat the egg, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt and cloves just until smooth. Gradually stir in milk.
- Pour over mincemeat. Bake at 400° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forMincemeat Pumpkin Pie
"mincemeat and pumpkin is a dish made in heaven - what a winning combination - it will also be on our Thanksgiving table"