Milly’s Salad Dressing
I've found this flavorful dressing is perfect on green salads as well as potato salad, coleslaw and fruit salad. You'll also like the fact that it's quick and easy to prepare.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) sweet-sour celery seed salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 106 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Milly's Salad Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.