Million-Dollar Chocolate Fudge
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
Makesabout 3 pounds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (1.45 ounces each), chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped blanched almonds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 13x9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme, chocolate, candy bars and chips until chocolate is melted and mixture is blended. Fold in almonds and vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into squares. Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 104 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 19, 2015
Excellent fudge! Why did someone leave 1 star? It states at the very top the recipe was from an old TV show. This is fudge is loved by all!
Aug 27, 2009
Sounds like the fudge I make from the old Martha Dixon show in Lansing!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.