Milk Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk and sugar. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips, preserves and coffee until mixture is smooth. Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 186 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 29, 2019
this is our family favorite recipe, it is easy to make I rate this recipe at a good 10 being very very good
Dec 17, 2009
Very easy! I also rolled them in confect. sugar and we thought they were better than the ones rolled in the nuts.