A fellow "chocoholic" gave me this recipe, and it's very popular with my husband and children. I like the fact that you don't need to mess with a candy thermometer.
Recommended: Homemade Valentine’s Day Candy
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 package (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream cheese. Add vanilla and nuts. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, stirring until well mixed and smooth. Pour into a greased 8-in. square pan. Refrigerate. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
Originally published as Milk Chocolate Fudge in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p22
Reviews forMilk Chocolate Fudge
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review