- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk and sugar. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips, preserves and coffee until mixture is smooth. Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forMilk Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
"Very easy! I also rolled them in confect. sugar and we thought they were better than the ones rolled in the nuts."