- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forMild Fresh Salsa
"This is a great recipe. All of the fresh ingredients mixed together are so refreshing, especially on a hot, sunny afternoon. Great snack!"
"Please dont use this recipe. This was awful. I followed the recipe but it turned out horrible."