- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 chicken drumsticks (4 ounces each), skin removed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, garlic powder and cayenne. Add drumsticks; seal bag and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil, turning occasionally. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onions until tender. Add corn; cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the barbecue sauce; return chicken to the pan and coat with sauce. Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is evenly coated. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMidwest Chicken Drumsticks
"It was so yummy! Tried it in the South."