- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each and 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Place pork chops in an ungreased 11x7-in. microwave-safe dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the next nine ingredients. Pour over the chops. Cover with plastic wrap; peel back one corner to vent. Microwave on high for 11-13 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove chops; set aside and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Stir into barbecue sauce. Microwave for 30-45 seconds or until thickened. Serve sauce over chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMicrowaved Barbecued Pork Chops
"My Mom used to make this when I was a kid. She always used bottled Kraft BBQ sauce. She recently passed & I am excited to find the "recipe", as she never told me how long to cook the pork. Can't wait to surprise my Dad with this favorite!"
"This seems like a recipe someone made up. It's edible, but I won't do it again on purpose."
"I made the recipe as written. It was fast and very good."
"was in a hurry and I used a store brand barbecue sauce and it turned out great. Will make again with the barbecue sauce that is in the recipe."