Microwave Tuna 'n' Chips Recipe
My kids like this so much, they could eat it every day. For a change of pace, use canned chicken and cream of chicken soup instead.—Geraldine Clarke, Tuskegee Institute, Alabama
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in the tuna, peas, celery, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Place half in a greased shallow 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. sprinkle with 1/2 cup chips. Top with remaining tuna mixture.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining chips; sprinkle with cheese. Microwave 45 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 409 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1382mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Microwave Tuna 'n' Chips
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC