Microwave Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 unpeeled medium baking potato
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine the first four ingredients on a microwave-safe plate. Cut potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Coat wedges in the seasoning mixture; arrange on the same plate. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until tender, turning wedges once. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor's Note: Potatoes may be prepared in a conventional oven. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25 minutes or until tender.
1 each: 181 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Microwave Potato Wedges
"easy to prepare, but I think they would have been better with butter instead of the oil."