- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. microwave-safe baking dish. In a shallow bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Dredge chicken in butter, then in crumb mixture. Place chicken in the baking dish, with skin side up and thick edges toward the outside. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Microwave on high 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is no long pink, rotating dish occasionally. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forMicrowave Parmesan Chicken
"I've made this recipe several times and it is always a hit!! I microwave for 10 mins then finish in oven to get a better crisp"