Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a microwave, melt frosting and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in marshmallows. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- 2. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 piece: 51 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Mar 15, 2018
Why is this listed under "low carb" recipes? Not even close to being low carb!
Dec 18, 2017
I was in a hurry, and this fit the bill. Quick and easy. I did not have mini marshmallows, but had a couple Milky Way bars that I chopped up. Imagine the possibilities with such a versitile recipe
Aug 30, 2017
Had a huge bag of chocolate chips that I didn't mind using up so this recipe was the winner. Super quick to make; I used a saucepan. I added twice the marshmallows. Took it to a potluck and didn't bring any home. I think the quality of chocolate chips will affect the flavour but it's delicious even with the cheaper brand of chips.
Dec 13, 2016
Fabulous fudge RECIPE! Perfect as written or add your own special touch by replacing marshmallows with caramel bits, or chopped cookies and add a dark chocolate drizzle at the very end on top. As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine I enjoy recipes that can be quickly put together and allows me to add my own special touch!
Nov 29, 2015
fast and delicious
Aug 22, 2015
Fantastic. My family loved it.
Dec 27, 2014
Easy and delicious! I sprinkled Christmas candy snowflakes and sprinkles on top. Nice gift tucked into a tin.
Dec 31, 1969
Super easy & delicious!
Feb 28, 2012
Excellent recipe and thanks 'everyone' for all of your GREAT tips. Loretta
Dec 29, 2011
You can also use 1/2 cup of peanut butter instead of icing,And use butterscotch chips instead of the chocolate ones.You will love it.