- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 to 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until tender; set aside. In another dish, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Drain beans. Drizzle with onion mixture; toss to coast. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMicrowave Herbed Green Beans
"was not the highly impressed not a good mixture with the beans. Jutan opinion."