VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium pear or apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Place fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Microwave Fruit Crisp in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p10
Reviews forMicrowave Fruit Crisp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2012
"What a great way to use up small portions of fruit! Make individual bowls using different kinds of fruit not just the peaches!"