- 1 medium pear or apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter or margarine
- Place fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forMicrowave Fruit Crisp
"What a great way to use up small portions of fruit! Make individual bowls using different kinds of fruit not just the peaches!"