VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once. Combine cracker crumbs and remaining cheese; sprinkle over bean mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until beans are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Corn 'n' Bean Bake in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2008, p366