- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, oil, salt and pepper. Add the zucchini, jalapeno and onion; stir to coat. Stir in biscuit mix and cheese.
- Pour into a 15-oz. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMexican Zucchini Casserole
"I just made this tonight for dinner and it was delicious! I'm not a fan of spicy foods so I omitted the jalapeno pepper. Next time I might put in a little more cheese since I feel almost everything could use a little more!"
"wonderful , fast and easy."
"Small servings for 2. I doubled it and served 3. Tasty, not too spicy. Perfect weeknight vegetarian dinner."