Mexican Taco Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large onion
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- Slice half of the onion and chop the rest; set aside. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread beans over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with cheddar cheese and sliced onion.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, cheese blend, chopped onion, tomato, olives and tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 370 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 745mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 13, 2017
This taco pizza is really good. A perfect solution for part of my family who don't eat much meat!!
Jul 15, 2009
This is one fabulous pizza. I made some modifications including adding shredded chicken that I steamed with taco seasoning. Used only 4 ounces of reduced fat cheddar and added 1 small can of diced (well drained) green chiles and used chopped green onions on the topping instead of yellow onions. Next time less refried beans.