Mexican Street Corn Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 cups frozen corn (about 30 ounces), thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lime wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first five ingredients and 4 tablespoons green onions; transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. If desired, serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 391 calories, 30g fat (5g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Apr 14, 2017
Used cayenne pepper, substituted canned corn, and cooked on the stove top using medium heat. Delish!
Mar 25, 2017
My guests loved it! I had a non-onion guest and substituted drained pimentos.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.