"When I need a quick and easy dinner, I make these satisfying pizzas that capture the flavor of Mexico," relates Katherine Jones, Renton, Washington. "Piled high with zesty ingredients, the tortillas are a snap to prepare and taste great."
Recommended: Top 10 Pizza Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 fat-free tortillas (12 inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans. Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Pizzas in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p45
Reviews forMexican Pizzas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2011
"Fast and wonderful flavor."