Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 fat-free tortillas (12 inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets; spread with beans. Layer with salsa, tomatoes, chilies, green pepper, onion, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 359 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 1665mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1-1/2 meat, 1 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 26, 2011
Fast and wonderful flavor.
Feb 10, 2009
This is great for a quick and easy dinner--and it is surprisingly filling! We usually just use onions, green peppers, salsa, and cheese on top of the beans since that is what we always have on hand.