- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped tomatoes, salsa and sliced green onions, optional
- Unroll the bread twists and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine refried beans and chilies; spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese and olives.
- Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with tomatoes, salsa and green onions if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMexican Dip Pizza with Cornbread Crust
"I went to 4 different grocery stores and couldn't find the corn bread twists anywhere. I used refrigerated thin pizza crust instead. I left out the green chilies, but I added chicken and red bell pepper on top. When it was done, we forgot to top it with some salsa... so we thought the meal was just okay. Once we added the salsa on top though, that made the dish a whole lot better. I'd make this again!"
"Didn't use olives (I used tomatoes)and used cresent rolls for crust big hit!"
"This was much tastier than I anticipated it to be! I used a ready made pizza crust to speed up dinner after work. It was great!"