Mexican Chili Pizza Recipe
This quick and easy pizza will be the star of your appetizer buffet. It's packed with everyone's favorite Mexican food ingredients.—Gail Reino, Franklinville, New York
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups leftover thick chili
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Avocado slices, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and/or sour cream, optional
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press seams and perforations to seal. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the chili, olives and onion. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and corn chips.
- 3. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes and/or sour cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 245 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Mexican Chili Pizza
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2013
"so so, not one I'll do again"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC