Mexican Chili Pizza
This quick and easy pizza will be the star of your appetizer buffet. It's packed with everyone's favorite Mexican food ingredients.—Gail Reino, Franklinville, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups leftover thick chili
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Avocado slices, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and/or sour cream, optional
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press seams and perforations to seal. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chili, olives and onion. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and corn chips.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes and/or sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 245 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 695mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Mexican Pizza in Country Woman September/October 1993
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.