Mexican Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild green taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, taco sauce and cheeses. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into triangles. Serve with tortilla chips.
Oct 30, 2013
This was easy and delicious. I however switched up the cheeses. I used Mexian and Taco cheese which added extra flavor everyone kept asking "what is all in this?" They were stunned how yummy, demensional and simple this was. Definitely a keeper in my recipe collection!