Mexican Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild green taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, taco sauce and cheeses. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into triangles. Serve with tortilla chips.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 30, 2013
This was easy and delicious. I however switched up the cheeses. I used Mexian and Taco cheese which added extra flavor everyone kept asking "what is all in this?" They were stunned how yummy, demensional and simple this was. Definitely a keeper in my recipe collection!