- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped ripe olives
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add chips and beef; mix well. Shape into eight patties. Pan-fry, grill or broil until no longer pink. Wrap burgers and desired toppings in tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMexican Beef Burgers
"These burgers are amazing! I added 2 Tbsp of taco seasoning but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Topped them with guacamole, shredded lettuce, and salsa. Amazing!"
"I have made it again. The burgers have a wonderful flavor. My family loves this recipe."
"My family absolutely loved these burgers. I don't know why I didn't think of using tortillas before. I will certainly use them again."