Memorable Dill Dip
It's nice to rely on a classic recipe like this when hosting a get-together.—Bonnie Davis, Easton, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 264 calories, 27g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 18, 2014
This is a delicious dip to serve with veggies. I make it even easier by mixing the sour cream and mayo with a tablespoon each of minced dried onions, dill weed and Beau Monde seasoning.