- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups cubed ripe cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free lemon yogurt
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice; let stand for 1 minute. Cook over low heat until gelatin in dissolved. Place cantaloupe, sugar and gelatin mixture in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a boil; stir in yogurt. Spoon into individual dishes; chill until firm. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMelon Mousse
"MUST use ripe melon! Otherwise it has a tapioca texture. Would like to try it again to see if I can get closer to mousse."