Melon-Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup finely chopped honeydew melon
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cinnamon sugar baked pita chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the lemon juice, cinnamon and cayenne. Pour over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without pita chips): 17 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Melon-Mango Salsa
"I've made this twice with a variety of different fruits and it was delicious both times. The only thing I did different was add about a 1/2 cup of sugar."