After tasting a similar salsa on top of fresh fish at a fishing tournament, I went home and tried to duplicate it. This is my surprising result! It’s terrific with cinnamon pita chips. —Sylvia Fincham, New Bern, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup finely chopped honeydew melon
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cinnamon sugar baked pita chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the lemon juice, cinnamon and cayenne. Pour over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve with pita chips.