VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 small cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 8 cups fresh arugula
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and honey. Add both melons, ham and cucumber; toss to coat.
- To serve, arrange arugula on a platter. Top with melon mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Melon Arugula Salad with Ham in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p151