Mediterranean Turkey Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 566 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 886mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 8g fiber), 34g protein.
Apr 10, 2012
This was just ok for me. I wasn't wild about the olive mayo. It seemed like it needed something to jazz it up a bit. I will just stick to making it my usual way which is a regular wrap (not a tortilla) with mayo, Dijon mustard, turkey, sharp Provolone, lettuce, tomato, a few sliced sweet banana peppers & sliced black olives with just a drizzle of oil and vinegar.