Mediterranean Turkey Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 566 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 886mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 8g fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 10, 2012
This was just ok for me. I wasn't wild about the olive mayo. It seemed like it needed something to jazz it up a bit. I will just stick to making it my usual way which is a regular wrap (not a tortilla) with mayo, Dijon mustard, turkey, sharp Provolone, lettuce, tomato, a few sliced sweet banana peppers & sliced black olives with just a drizzle of oil and vinegar.