- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMediterranean Tilapia
"The picture in the magazine looked great, the description sounded delicious but, unfortunately, it was tasteless. I won't be making it again."
"Always looking now for recipes that will serve just one or two without making massive changes, and this one filled the bill... Just one fillet, with the other ingredients reduced by half and it worked. I love tilapia, and the addition of these rather typical Mediterranean flavors was perfect for me. I put rice pilaf on the side. Delicious."
"Delicious and easy! I will definitely make this again, and I will try the other variations."
"Fantastic flavor & sooooo easy to make."
"This was very, very good!! I love all the toppings, so I figured I'd like them on the tilapia. healthy too! I'm going to try the other two variations soon. Loved it!"