In my first apartment, I started cooking chicken with feta and sundried tomatoes. Now I serve it with rice pilaf and a salad. —Amanda Rochette, Watertown, Massachusetts
Featured In: 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cheese and tomatoes. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Top with cheese mixture. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, seam side down; brush with remaining oil. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews forMediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2016
"Flavorful and chicken was so moist. Will definitely make again."
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2015
"Turned out well will make again"
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2014
"These were amazing! I sprinkled extra Greek seasoning after I brushed the sundried oil on the rolled chicken breasts. Definitely making this again!"