Mediterranean Slow-Cooker Mashed Potatoes
I love to use my slow cooker when family comes over. On Sundays when I make my special turkey meat loaf, this is a no-fuss side dish that tastes amazing! —Kristen Heigl, Staten Island, New York
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 4 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and coarsely mash. Combine next six ingredients in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; stir in mashed potatoes and feta until well combined. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 2-3 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 287 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Mediterranean Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.