Mediterranean Roasted Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1. Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and remaining salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon over each fillet.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, olives and remaining oil mixture. Spoon over fillets.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 550 calories, 45g fat (7g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Roasted Salmon
"Yum, so good! Really enjoyed this dish. Hubby did too. Loved the flavors in this. I didn't serve it with pasta, but that would be good. I'll do that next time. Thanks!"
"Absolutely delicious meal. I made it with the lemon-feta angel hair."
"I never had salmon before, my husband did. I had gotten some at a good price, and my husband picked this recipe. It was really very good, a nice recipe to introduce one self on eating salmon. Will make again. And will try some other salmon recipes."
"very tasty. I would use less oil next time and increase the veggies"
"@deckanddeedee You can find the pasta recipe everyone is suggesting to pair with this here: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Lemon-Feta-Angel-HairAs far as THIS recipe is concerned (Med. Roasted Salmon), I used Tilapia Filets instead, for a healthier version. Yum!"
"what am I missing here? I do not see any Lemon-Feta Angel Hair in this recipe. How do you make it?"
"This was excellent - I also paired it with the Lemon-Feta Angel Hair and it is certainly a winning combination! We used flounder instead of the salmon - this would probably work well with any fish if you adjust the cooking time."
"My husband and I love salmon and I was looking for different ways to cook salmon. The vegetables, oil, etc are there in need to keep our health in good condition at once!"
"My husband went crazy for this recipe! Pairs perfectly with the angel hair lemon feta. It was an instant keeper!"
"I like salmon; my husband doesn't. I was thrilled to make this and have him tell me that he actually really liked the sauce on it. I served it over the Lemon-Feta Angel Hair, as suggested in the magazine, and it was an excellent combination."
"I am trying to cook more fish this year and I will make this is a dish again! My husband loved the sauce with the topped veggies. I did not change or alter the receipe in anyway. I made the pasta that was suggested and it was a complete meal. Thanks again Taste of Home...you always come through for me."