Mediterranean Rack of Lamb Recipe
It’s elegant. It’s special. And it will have your guests thinking you went all out. They don’t have to know how simple it is. —Susan Nilsson, Sterling, Virginia
- 2 racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 1/4 cup grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup minced fresh oregano or 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh oregano and lemon slices, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place lamb in a shallow roasting pan. In small bowl, combine the lemon peel, oregano, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Rub over lamb.
- 2. Bake 30-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. If desired, serve with fresh oregano and lemon slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 rack: 307 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Mediterranean Rack of Lamb
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC