Mediterranean Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + standing
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 cups water
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Drain; rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, olives, tomatoes, parsley, pine nuts, salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Refrigerate leftovers.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 178 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 1, 2011
Great salad for those who enjoy these flavors-keeps well- good leftover. My husband loves it, and he is not a big fan of potato salad.
May 28, 2009
THIS SALAD IS THE BEST. GREAT TO BRING TO PARTIES. EVERYONR JUST ALWAYS LOVES IT!